Friday 2 May 2014

Ode to Acne

This post is me, trying to look like I only wear clothes made by Acne Studios, whilst actually, only the most boring part of my outfit from is Acne. I've always been obsessed with everything they do but have so far only managed to invest in a pair of black jeans, perhaps not my wisest purchase (although they do fit perfectly). So in my head I'm wearing the Mape Black Leather Jacket, the Ocatve Poppy Red Jumper, the Meg Crackled Shoes, the Patti Tape Shirt and the Pascal Round Frame Sunglasses.




























I'm actually wearing: Shirt; Antipodium, Jumper; The Village Green, Jeans: Acne Studios, Jacket; Whistles, Shoes; Asos, Bag; Miu Miu, Sunglasses; Lookmatic

10 comments:

  1. I really like your last outfit picture the best. I'm quite fond of your shoes. I need a pair like that in my life. I'm now following you on Google Plus and Bloglovin'. Please check out my blog and if you like what you see, follow me too :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I've followed you back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog.
    I followed you on bloglovin. Please, follow me back.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete