Saturday 26 April 2014

An Oldy But Goody

I actually took these photos about two months ago and never posted them. Since I'm wearing almost the exact same outfit today (with a more library friendly bag) and revision has taken over my life, now seems like a good time to make use of the photos I discarded when I still had time to be fussy!
I paired my ripped jeans with the shirt so that the look is polished without being too "worky".  Without the jacket ripped jeans and a crisp white shirt are good for spring weather. 

























Shirt; Cos, Jeans; Cheap Monday, Jacket; Whistles, Shoes; Topshop, Clutch; Whistles, Sunnies; Ray-Ban




2 comments:

  1. LOVE your style and the blog - I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the liebster award post on my blog for more info and to see the rules :)

    Keira | Little Law

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keira! I'll get working on my answers now! Love your blog too girl! xx

      Delete